Tuesday 5 December 2017

An Unsettling Festive Find

Well I reckon Nigel could possibly win hands down in finding, how shall I put it …….
IMG_5907
……. the most unusual Christmas decoration of the year, a toadstool in the guise of, in my opinion, a very unsettling snowman …… something that would not be out of place in the Nightmare Before Christmas if I should be so bold ……….
IMG_5909However, it’s only early days in the festive season and perhaps it could possibly be topped, but I dread to think what by!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Oh dear, oh dear.....who would think someone's creativity would combine those two things! .....it is quite amazing and just a little scary....Christmas Love from Dianne

Mr.D said...

Scary and disturbing. I wonder what Sigmund Freud would have made of the "artist," based on their work.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear me - who put the scary into Christmas. JantheFan x