Thursday 24 August 2017

WARNING– Avert Your Eyes–This Post Contains Pictures Of A Delicate Nature!!!

You know when you know that you really should to avert your gaze, but no matter how hard you try, you just cant, like a rabbit caught in headlights?
IMG_4426Well, last night Nigel and I faced such a dilemma as we watched Celebrity Big Brother, our programme of choice at the moment.
IMG_4425We have been unwaveringly saving our beloved Derek Acorah with all our votes …..
IMG_4422…… but, during last nights programme he did something that made reaching for our phone and dialling VERY, VERY difficult …….
IMG_4427……. he got into the pool ……. wearing a pair of minuscule budgie smugglers, not that dissimilar to those sported by Darrell on our recent Greek Odyssey ……
IMG_4429IMG_4428
……. lets just say they were …….. erm …… snug!
IMG_4431IMG_4432
Darrell is still with Hugh at the moment, so we are not sure whether he too has been witness to this “unveiling” but he will no doubt have something to say …… or not ……. as these “revelations” may have rendered him as temporarily silent as Nigel and I!
IMG_4424They say “you should never meet your hero” ……. I think I am now qualified to add another quote to the annals of sayings about heroes  ……. to wit,  “You should cast your eyes upon your hero dans budgie smugglers”.  I think Nigel may never fully  recover!

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

I have just had my tea! Young children could read this and be scarred for life.

He seems to have smuggled at least two budgies, not that I am looking too closely. I don't want to see my tea again, thank you.

Dianne said...

My oh my, some images just are hard to control and remain quietly in their proper corner not causing stress.....going to be quite a challenge here!.....Love from Dianne

Di said...

Snort! Every man has his Achilles heel (or bunch of budgies!). xx