Friday 21 April 2017

CV’s At The Ready

I think there could be an atmosphere of rife competitive job application and CV putting together when Darrell and Nigel get a whiff of this brilliant career opportunity……
JOb Vacancy…….. Sunday Person at Mr Chills Traditional Sweet Emporium! It has  to be the most romantic job in the world, weighing out 100grams of sweeties from large, equally romantic, large, old fashioned, if plastic, jars and pouring into paper bags!
Mr Chills……. I think I can safely speak for Darrell, Nigel and myself in saying that we would consider the possibility of a three way job share or being paid solely in confectionary, if it helps to secure, what has to be for us,  the dream job.
Job Vacancy 1The interview should be a doddle, considering all our experience in tasting and reviewing …… though I don’t think I will mention my aversion to jelly babies on my application form, just in case the mere thought of having one anywhere near me makes me gag (it’s a texture thing) goes against me! 

4 comments:

Mr.D said...

A job there wouldn't help Darrell's waistline.

PharmacyMichele said...

Can't wait to hear if you decide to apply-the job sounds brilliant!

Michele

Anonymous said...

Sounds sweet to me! JantheFan x

Dianne said...

Oh my, a Sweets Emporium with a job opening!......that shop does look the perfect place to indulge in your Candyland dreams....lovely old fashioned shop with jars of sweets for every taste.....with your experience plus obviously being on intimate terms with every sweet stocked, you should be at the top of their list..... wishing all three of you the best of luck; keeping fingers crossed!...thinking of you, Dianne