Monday 17 August 2015

A Sad Lack Of Holiday Reading Matter

Guess who forgot to pack his carefully selected holiday reading? I put my books on the side …. and I left them! Duh!!!!!
Fortunately, there is a shelf in the lobby of our hotel where guests can leave the books they have read for others to enjoy…….. unfortunately, most of the other guests are German, and so the books that are left are also in German!
Graham Norton Laid Bare 1There were only two English books …… the other was a Fern Britton.  I am immersing myself!

4 comments:

Mr.D said...

Never mind.
Better than nothing.
Maybe you can read something on your laptop.

PharmacyMichele said...

Oooh-you could all return home speaking fluent German!!

Michele

Anonymous said...

Sometimes our choices leave much to be desired, but it could be worse!......personally I always like a mystery at holiday time.....not too worry, the beautiful scenery might inspire sort of a daydream story complete with interesting characters ....Dianne

Anonymous said...

Oh Monkey do give a book review of Graham Norton's book please!
I could see you boys becoming the next Richard and Judy Book Club - you could even do some on the books you will be reading to baby Iris! Now there's an idea for you all! JantheFanx