Monday 19 May 2014

Icelandic Gifts For Work

Gifts of a biscuit type nature always go down particularly well with the ladies in my office ……. so it was a no brainer that I take a pack of the said carefully selected Icelandic comestibles, to wit chocolate covered coconut ones, with me on my first day back at work.
And indeed, they proved most popular ….
…… very popular …

…….. very, very popular, in fact  ……
…… which resulted in them all being gone BEFORE break time!!!  What are these ladies like, if not rampant biscuit biters!!!???

It was therefore most fortuitous that I also had some Icelandic confectionary secreted about my desk, and since liquorice can be more of an acquired taste,  perhaps they will last a little longer than the biscuits ….. but somehow I doubt it!!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

They wouldn't last very long in our household either.

Anonymous said...

You can never go wrong with chocolate and coconut; one of nature's BEST combos!....a little secreted confectionary always comforts for those anxious or frazzled times......Dianne