Wednesday 27 October 2010

Darrell’s Advertent Sun £9.50 Holiday in Mudeford – In Search Of A Holey Stone - Part 10

My advertent £9.50 Sun Holiday is drawing nigh. I’ve had the bestest  time, but I am now starting to pine for Wolverhampton and Monkey a little.
Picture 763
But, before I leave, there is one thing I desperately wanted to find and take back with me,  a holey stone.  I’ve read about them on the internet. It says that if you wear one it’s supposed to ward off evil spirits and if you hang one on your bedpost it will stop you from having nightmares, which would be very handy.  And, when you look through one during a full moon, it can make you go a bit psychic and see ghosts and stuff like Derek Acorah, (without the Liverpool accent).
Picture 764
But the beach at Mudeford is so long I realised that looking for a holey stone on the beach was akin to looking for a needle in a haystack ….
Picture 761
So I decided to sit very quietly and imagine myself finding a holey stone ….. I didn’t think it would work, but it was worth a try ….  when I got up from my “meditation”, I walked along the beach for a while and then something told me to stop and look down ……. and there it was …..
Picture 772
My holey stone, it was as if I was drawn to it.  It’s the most beautiful thing I have ever seen (even more beautiful than the fragrant Cheryl Cole, and that’s REALLY saying something!)
Picture 762
When I get home I am going to put some red cord through it and wear it round my neck, under my shirt.  I wonder when its magic and protection and my psychic powers will begin to kick in?

1 comment:

Mr.D said...

How big is this holey stone? One can't ascertain this from the photo. Better or worse than a holy stone?