Tuesday 26 October 2010

Darrell’s Advertent £9.50 Sun Holiday in Mudeford – Thoughts of A Romantic Nature – Part 9

Picture 717
I love this wondrous and romantic arch of trees in Christchurch.
Picture 718
If ever I get to take the fragrant Cheryl Cole out on a date, I will bring her here, and try to refrain from going “Woooo Hoooo” to see if it echoes.
Picture 720
I would then pick her a flower from the walled garden and pray that the gardener doesn’t see us and give chase, that would be just too embarrassing.  She would put the said flower in her hair, and  I would tell her, that her beauty was beyond compare!
Cheryl Cole and Me
Well I have to dream ..... in the words of Captain Sensible “You gotta have a dream, if you don't have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true?” Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

Mr.D said...

What echoes? The tree arch or the fragrant Cheryl Cole? There is a great tree arch at Hampton Court. Yoy could take the smelly one there if it is closer to her house.