Tuesday 15 June 2010

Village Vets Window Display

Picture 064
With George on his holidays, I have been catching the 535 bus into town instead.  The walk to the bus stop is quite boring …. but, just have a look at what the village vet has done ….. he has put a wonderful seaside animal tableau in his window ,….. it’s brilliant!
cat on towel Picture 065
It looks like a real beach …. with sand and seashells, buckets and spades, I really, really love the lobster and crab sand moulds.  This must surely rival any posh window display they have in Selfridges.
100-years-of-Selfridges-S-008
Huge inflatable cherries in Selfridges v  puppy in sunglasses in village vets …… no contest !
Picture 066
I love the way the animals are sitting holding various worming preparations – which is probably why some of them are sitting on towels and wearing suitable trunks or shorts …….
Picture 067
I am going to take Darrell to look tomorrow as I know he will be absolutely entranced, (but I will have to tell him that the bucket and mop in the background aren’t part of the display).
Picture 063

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

How inventive of the Vet! Hope Darrell is as fascinated as I was!

Mr. D said...

Monkey, why don't you offer to sit in the window for a while?