Tuesday 27 April 2010

No Cash In My Attic!

Picture 031
It was a good job Angela Rippon and a full camera crew weren’t behind me me when I went up into the attic, because they would have found absolutely nothing to take to auction!
It was quite a struggle to get up there.
Picture 035
And after all my struggling to get up the ladder all I found was an old computer steering wheel thing
 Picture 042Picture 045
An old empty trunk and a child's wicker chair.
Picture 038 Picture 040
No objets d’arts anywhere.
Picture 046
Angela would have been so disappointed, the BBC would have wasted TV license payers money and I have no money to take my family to Alton Towers!  As Doris Day has been known to say or sing "Kay Sir Ra Sir Ra" .......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor poor Monkey, what a disppointment!

Julia Dunnit said...

Actually Monkey, your attic is priceless to loads of us - it's so tidy!

Mr.D said...

It is "Que será será." maybe you should consider learning another language, such as Gornalese. It aye the wus.