Tuesday 30 March 2010

Caught With a Chick in My Arms!

Picture 041
I find Personal Assistants a bit intimidating!
Picture 044
They seem so efficient and self assured.
Picture 132
I went to the office to ask for a timesheet, forgetting that I was clutching a chocolate chick and I felt so foolish!
I have been buying one chocolate chick a week and putting them away for Easter for all my family and friends, but I didn’t like to go into all the where-with-alls with Tallulah…… perhaps I should get her one too.

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

I think Tallulah would love a choc chick - and then you'll see that a PA with chocolate is a lot less intimidating and self assured and more grateful and flirty!

Mr.D said...

You should have shoved the chocolate chick down your pants. Less foolish and more impressive, until it melts and then you're in trouble. Try exlaining that away.