Saturday 9 January 2010

Marmite or Bovril?

Marmite
A bit of a contentious issue this!  Me, I like both!  I like Marmite and cheese sandwiches in my lunch box, Marmite on my toast BUT I am very partial to a mug of Bovril when I go to a Wolves match.
Lucy doesn’t like Marmite at all, she always goes yuk, yuk, yuk, but covers her toast with Bovril.
My very, very favourite is Marmite on toast, with beans on top and grated cheese on top of that, put under the grill ‘till the cheese is melted.  Yum, yum, yum, move over Gordon Ramsey!

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Marmite for me. But only on toast, never added to, and the thought of it in me cheese sarnie...makes me quake! Don't care much for Bovril but can see the attraction on a cold match day!

Mr. D said...

Monkey continues. Foolishly, I thought a Monkey was just for christmas - delighted to find out otherwise.
Bovril down the Molineux - I think you need something stronger. Mother's ruin anyone?
They don't have grills on cookers here. I used to like grilled cheese and tomato on toast with mixed herbs for a sort of pizza effect.