Monday 16 November 2009

I Feel Like I Have Sailed the Seven Seas …. Several Times!

Picture 215
I apologise, I look dishevelled and half asleep in this picture. It was taken during a comfort break on the Motorway on the way home.  I had been sleeping on the coach and I don’t think I had woken up properly.
Suffice to say the weekend was BRILLIANT!  I have some brilliant pictures to show you, but if you don’t mind I’d like to go back to bed for a while, I may get up in time for tea. ....
A pirate ship, a pirate ship, Kentucky fried chicken and a pirate ship….. you know when you have a song stuck in your head ……..?
P.S - We didn't win the best pirate chalet competition, despite staying up till 2.30 to do it, 'twas an ill wind that guided our artistic efforts - I am as gutted as Affro Jamie must feel after being booted off the X Factor!

2 comments:

Greenpixey said...

Good to hear you had a fab time in Wales, my boys and I look forward to see some pictures and hear all about it.

You got an award on my blog today =D

Carmen said...

Sleep tight Monkey :) Lookibg forward to your pictures :)