Monday 30 November 2009

Crimbotastic!

Snow Monkey
I think this picture makes me look like Ryan O’Neil in “Love Story”.  It’s my enigmatic romantic expression in the snow look.
The run up to Christmas starts at Midnight tonight ….. forget the likes of Fern Britain's husband banging on about Aldi’s three bird roast and chocolate reindeer, Jamie Oliver roaming the streets of Britain, sticking bits of his festive food in plastic cups for people to try and the Marks and Spencer’s lady running around in a snowy forest in her bra and pants (she’ll get a chill on her kidneys if she does that too often, mark my words) ……
When it comes to Santastic Yuletide Top Tips I’m your man, think of me as a Festive Gok Wan (with my clothes on)
Here’s to 24 days of Monkey’s Crimbotastic Guide to Christmas Preparation ……….

4 comments:

Angie said...

OMG ....is that real snow.

Its All Fiddle Fart said...

Yes real snow ...... but not this year!

Kelly said...

Cute :)

Julia Dunnit said...

Am looking forward to your countdown very much monkey..by heck it's a lot of work for you! ANd like Angie - I nearly fainted at the snow!!