Wednesday 7 October 2009

I Love Sweeties

Monkey looking at sweets
Near where I work there is a BRILLIANT sweet shop and on a Friday dinnertime I go down to buy my sweeties for the weekend.
The lady is very patient, because sometimes it takes me a very long time to make up my mind to choose what I want.
Monkey looking at sweetes
If I can’t decide what to have, I ask the lady what some of the sweets taste like, this is a cunning plan because I know she will say “Mmmm they are hard to describe”, then she will get one out of the jar and let me try it for free!
monkey in sweetshop

2 comments:

Angie said...

All those amazing jars ....not many shops like that left

Carmen said...

Sadly our little shop like this shut down a couple of months ago - all the kids loved it.

I like your cunning plan Monkey - I reckon she knows what you are up to though - maybe you have an admirer there.