Wednesday 30 September 2009

Sorry, I May Have To Disappoint You Today ……

Yes, I did meet Ross Noble, but alas, there is no photo of our meeting.  I was in Aunty Jan’s backpack and as there was quite a crowd outside the Stage Door, Mr Noble’s bodyguard felt that I would be far safer where I was. 
However, when Aunty Jan asked for Mr Noble to sign my memento of the night, he asked who it was for and Aunty Jan pointed to me and explained my quest and adulation.
 Monkey & Ross Noble
I shall treasure that moment forever.
I could hardly contain my excitement as I waited for Mr Noble to come on stage, I even declined Kiora orange.
Monkey waiting for Ross Noble to appear
To Monkey, Ross Noble
(he didn’t actually put the comma in, I’ve just added it to be grammatically correct)
Ross Noble signs for monkey

4 comments:

Angie said...

What a great souvenir of the trip. ...you go Monkey

Sarah xx said...

That is not disappointing at all Monkey - you lucky little thing!

Julia Dunnit said...

WoW! Well done Aunty Jan and Monkey - and Mr Noble of course!

Carmen said...

Wow! Personalised autograph! Well done Monkey :D